2015年2月4日水曜日

The 18th Exhibition of The Taro Okamoto Award for Contemporary Art






ISHIYAMA Akio |JIKU YUGI
I created characters that only I can read and understand. At first, I just needed them to record my thoughts not to deepen my communications with others. However, I gradually came to think it would be interesting if my original characters were read and shared by others at some future time. I was thinking it would be boring if they were able to read and understood immediately when I hit upon a great scheme. I decided to bury the series of works in many places of the world to confuse people of the future.


















































The 18th Exhibition of The Taro Okamoto Award for Contemporary Art

Taro Okamoto Museum of Art, Kawasaki(KANAGAWA)http://www.taromuseum.jp/english/informaiton/information.html

2015.2.3 - 4.12



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿